available through all major ebook distributors
let no one say it cannot be done
The answer is that the government - and at least some media outlets want you to throw the baby out with the bathwater. In other cases, the media simply plays to what they think will sell papers. Weird and wild theories become Sideshow Alley.
The only way to combat this bias is to demystify the event. It was a homicide. A suspect was arrested. The suspect himself became a murder victim.
A long hard look at the initial investigation, the evidence and the subsequent inquries reveals:
- The alibi given by the suspect was manipulated by the Dallas Police and FBI to conceal and alter certain facts which, left unmolested, would tend to exonerate the accused
- Witnesses were coerced to change their original statements in order to help the case against the accused
- Evidence was moved and other evidence was planted to help the case against the accused
- The accused was denied access to legal assistance
- The so-called arraignments in the murders of JFK and JD Tippit were actually mock arraignments as they were not conducted in accordance with Texas law
- The accused had intelligence connections in the 1950s and possibly beyond
- The accused's murderer was involved in gun-running negotiations with a retired army colonel connected to Edwin Walker. The retired Colonel and Walker were in turn, involved in stirring up Cuban sentiment against Kennedy. "The Colonel" would later play a role in the Iran hostage crisis and was named at that time as being close to the intelligence community
ROKC needs your support to upgrade the site, and to fund projects aimed at public education and in bringing the case back into a legal setting. Our first major project is a video presentation. Thank you for your generosity! (note: donations are non-tax deductable)